Visitor Attractions & Tourist Guides Go back to directory listing
A native Scot, I have worked in the Scottish tourism industry for around 40 years, running my own successful business for the last 20 years. I am a professional Blue Badge Tourist Guide and use the insight and experience gained from meeting Scotland’s visitors, attractions and businesses to inform my tourism consultancy.
I currently offer:
- tourist guiding, as a ‘step-on’ guide or crafting bespoke tours, for groups and individuals, by coach or car in English or norsk/skandinavisk
- tutored whisky nosings and tastings for groups in English or Norwegian
- writing brochures, leaflets and websites – and authoring easy-to-read history books
- tourism consultancy specialising in marketing and PR
- Norwegian – English translation
I was voted "Hospitality Hero" in the 2015/2016 Aberdeen City and Shire Tourism Awards and have been nominated again this year. Please vote for me here.
Use the contact page of my website to get in touch!