Christmas Parade and Lights switch on
Don't forget it's our Christmas Parade and Lights Switch on Saturday 25 November with special guest STV's Andrea Brymer.
Businesses opening late on Saturday:
- My Beautiful Caravan - open until 6pm
- Stonehaven Bed Centre - open until 5.30pm
- Aly Bali, Aly Bali B and A Wee Bawbee - all open until 6pm
- Proper Clobber - opening until 6pm
- DE Shoes Open till 5.30pm
- Arduthie House Tea Room - offering food and drinks until 8pm, including warm mince pies, alcohol-free mulled wine, Christmas coffees and cranberry scones.
The Business Association funds the Christmas lights on street lights and buildings - through fundraising and members subscriptions. The Community Council organises and decorates the tree in the Market Square.